Suits: Nissan Patrol Y62 from 2010 - 2019 (Series 1-4) (Doesn't suit adaptive cruise)
Suits: Nissan Patrol Y62 from 2019 - current (Series 5 onwards) ( Suits adaptive cruise )
Suits: Nissan Navara D40 Models from 2005 - 2015
Suits: Nissan Pathfinder R51 from 2006-2013
Suits: Nissan Navara NP300 from 2015 - current
Unleash the power with the evcX Throttle Controller by Ultimate9.
The evcX gives you the option of wireless control via the Ultimate9 TC App (available for Android & iOS devices) and even greater control of your throttle thanks to 8 driving modes, 32 levels of sensitivity and throttle lockout feature!
Retaining a simple & effective driver interface which is similar to the original EVC, evcX incorporates dual USB-C ports for versatile mounting and positioning around the dash, as well as a stainless steel encased black OLED display with a self-dimming sensor.
THROTTLE MODES & LEVELS OF ADJUSTMENT
· Ultimate9 Mode [1 level]: For maximum throttle enhancement. Ultimate9 mode instantly sets the pedal response to our highest setting.
· Ultimate Mode [9 levels]: Enhance your throttle response and choose from 9 levels of sensitivity to fine-tune your vehicle's response.
· Launch Mode [1 level]: Improve those takeoffs with controlled, maximum throttle enhancement. Launch Mode's initial response is modified compared to Ultimate9 mode to try and reduce wheel spin & increase traction.
· Adapt Mode [1 level]: Take the guesswork out. Let Adapt Mode choose the best Ul-timate throttle response based on your pedal input.
· Eco Mode [9 levels]: Subdue your initial throttle response for greater control on loose, uneven surfaces such as when off-road. With 9 levels to choose from, Eco Mode is great for off-road, heavy traffic and low-speed towing manoeuvres. Try your luck and see if you can gain more economy from your vehicle!
· Anti-Slip Mode [9 levels]: Reduce your throttle response and limit your RPM to help increase traction. With 9 levels of sensitivity, gain more control when navigating slippery surfaces such as snow, ice and mud.
· Valet Mode [1 level]: Designed for parking, Valet mode reduces throttle response whilst limiting the available throttle to provide approximately 50% maximum RPM.
· Factory Mode [1 level]: Replicates factory throttle settings, ideal for sharing your vehicle with an unfamiliar driver.
· Lock Mode: Add an extra level of security to your vehicle. Block all throttle input from the accelerator pedal and immobilise your vehicle.
ULTIMATE9 TC APP:
An alternative control centre to the sleek evcX OLED display, the Ultimate9 TC App allows the user to choose a layout and adjust between colour schemes to create the ideal evcX con-trol panel on the user’s smartphone. With its user-friendly design, switching between modes and sensitivity levels is a breeze. Find the ‘Throttle Control App Guide’ inside the box to get started. Download from Google Play or the App Store.
IN THE BOX:
· evcX Digital OLED Display (L) 51 x (W) 32 x (H) 8 mm
· Wiring harness
· evcX Quick Start Guide
· Ultimate9 Throttle Control App Guide
· Branded sticker
· Cable tie