AUZ12 Winch Rope 10mmx30m suit Warn M8274 High Mount
Part Number: AUZ12030KG
Winch Rope 10mm x 30m
Suits a Warn M8274 Low Mount Winch
This is an AUSTRALIAN MADE winch rope, unlike some other cheap imports.
Breaking strain for 10mm rope is 9000kg.
This rope comes pre-spliced with an eyelet ready to attach your hook to it.
- Safe winch practice should be used at all times.
- Safe winching point in line with vehicle
- Always use a tree trunk protector
- Avoid contact with sharp edges, such as rocks
- Keep clear or rope while winching and under load
- When reversing a low mount winch under load, (eg backwards down a hill) do not lower more than 10m. (The brake fitted to winch drum generates huge amounts of hea, and could lead to rope failure) Strength decreases with higher tempeatures
- Melting point is 150 degrees celcius
- Rope should be inspected before and after use for signs of damage
- DO NOT USE ROPE WITH ANY SIGNS OF DAMAGE
to add your review.