MSA 4x4 Drop Fridge Slide
Suit Evakool upto 40L, Engel upto 40L, ARB upto 47L, Waeco upto 60L and Opposite Lock upto 50L
The MSA Drop Slide was designed in Australia to handle our harsh outback touring needs. Manufactured from a powder coated steel frame with Blue anodised aluminium handle, faceplate and handle brackets giving a tuff, durable and attractive finish.
The top quality over extension roller bearing slides will allow you to easily clear your drawer system and most Ute sides. Gas struts and roller carrier bearings ensure the smooth and almost effortless controlled movement to lower and raise your fridge, generator or tool box. Key locks, runner locks and supplied tie down kit will keep your tray and fridge securely placed while you are traveling.
MSA 4x4 have carried out extensive and continuing product testing on our Drop Slides and all working components, we have travelled all over Australia in some of the toughest terrains ensuring our build quality will take just about anything.
This said our real testament to our MSA Drop Slide is our thousands of happy customers still traveling every day, just ask one and most will reply "Best thing I've ever bought"
- Blue anodised aluminium handle, faceplate and handle brackets
- Runners have a lock-in, lock-out mechanism
- Tie down straps are now included as an accessory to secure your fridge
- Will only raise your fridge by 35mm
- Fridge Tray: 715mm x 390mm
- Slide length closed: 800mm (+20mm for lock)
- Slide width closed: 505mm (+20mm for nyloc nuts)
- Mounting floor to base of fridge: 35mm
- Load Rating: 200kg
- Please note: Front of slide can be mounted up to 80mm back from front edge of mounting surface.
- Some fridge bags may obstruct the full use of the slide.
- The fridge samples listed above are only a guide, please use the external measurements of your fridge against the fridge tray dimensions.
- Picture is for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary.
- This is for the Fridge Drop Slide ONLY